Tuesday 22 October 2019

O&L Leisure news

O&L LEISURE TODAY - 2019

It is a great privilege and with a distinct sense of pride that I join the beautiful and passionate O & L Leisure team!

I could feel the energy the first day I walked into the office and appreciate the warm welcome from the team.

I have been part of the O&L group for 10 years this year, starting my journey off at Namibia Breweries, then moving on to Pick n Pay Namibia, before now joining the O&L Leisure group. I am very excited about this new opportunity to help our business grow and with my love for nature, my passion for people and creating amazing experiences, I look forward to play my part in contributing to the success of O&L Leisure and her people.

Despite the usual challenges we can be very proud of what we, as a company, have achieved. We need to, continuously, look at improving the future, enhancing the guest experiences at our beautiful properties and identify breakthroughs for an even better O & L Leisure.

The future looks even more exciting: Our Vision 2025 of becoming Namibia’s most loved destinations through consistently delivering unique, unforgettable and personal experiences you love, has started in earnest and there are many exciting plans already being formulated to get us on that road.

Let us all continue to inspire each other and deliver amazing experiences to our guests in pursuit of this Vision.

A quick personal insight to getting to know me better:

I have been married to my lovely wife Sandra (who is also in the industry) for almost 10 years and we have 2 highly energetic daughters (who are the real bosses) aged 2 and 7.

I was born in the small town of Otjiwarongo in the central North of Namibia and spent my entire school life there. Having qualified as a Chartered Accountant, I spent a few years exploring the world, combining work with travels, before realising that home is really where the heart is and thus I returned back to our beautiful Namibia – the best decision I ever made!

I am passionate about people and leadership. Nothing inspires me more to be able to help people succeed and be the best they can be. I hope this, combined with my love for Namibia and its beautiful outdoors, will allow me to play my part in taking O&L Leisure on the next step of its journey.

Now that you know a little more about myself, I look forward to, over time, getting to know you all  better and together creating a brighter future in the Namibian tourism industry and beyond.

Yours in hospitality,

Norbert
Purchase photo/4K video: portfolio1 portfolio2
Aerial photo/video service/inquiries: info@traveltonamibia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment