Monday, 1 August 2016

Botswana: fire at Mankwe Lodge | Пожар в Манкве Лодж

#МанквеЛодж
#MankweLodgeFire

Message from Shaun Clemence - General Manager of Wildside Africa

It is with great regret that I have to announce that our oldest and most well-known Lodge, Mankwe Bush Lodge suffered a fire on Friday 26th July 2016 at 13h55. The lodges main structures have burnt down completely, however the tents and kitchen have not been affected.

We are working closely with everyone involved to ensure no guests that are traveling are seriously inconvenienced by this unfortunate incident. We will be back up and running soon, and I would personally like to thank everyone for their support in difficult circumstances.

YouTube channel: Exploring Namibia
Aerial photo/video service & other inquiries contact: info@traveltonamibia.com